Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Symptoms-Not Good!

I was just getting ready to lay back down and think about my new symptoms that started at day break Monday March 9th, 2009.

Then I thought, mmmmmmmm (thinking)mmmmmmm. I have only shared this with my Mother, Father and the doctors and nurses at Desert Regional Hospital on Wednesday March 11th, 2009.

I awoke and instantly said to myself, Ut Oh..that is not good.

My right hand, fingers, wrist, arm and shoulder were tingling, (burning which is normal for me) and limp. I could not grasp and hold my tooth brush (i'm right handed).

I could not raise my arm above my elbow. This was not right at all and I got scared. That is why I didn't go to the hospital until Wednesday, two day later. I did not contact my neurologist yet. He is about 50 miles away.

The hospital did blood work, MRI etc., etc. and nothing. The emeregency doctor said it's neurological but he couldn't put his finger on it and tell me for sure what had happen. I went to my support group yesterday and did not share this new problemo. Stupid for me but I am very uneasy about this and I'm not sure If I can handle more bad news. So, I'm sharing now. I called my neuro tho'yesterday and left a message with the nurse. I will be right on it Monday AM.

Please keep me in your prayers.

God Bless and Thank you for reading and listening to me.

David

No comments: