Sunday, July 27, 2008

News about new home

It's a beautiful day in SoCal (Southern California). I have a good reason to be very happy today in spite of my health issues. I got plenty of sleep last night which is rare for me considering my health problems. But today I feel good which is also rare for me. I have been searching for another place to live that is cheaper then where I live now. I was only looking for something else to rent knowing there was no way I would be able to buy anything on disability.

But, God is good. He opened a door that I thought I would never see. Home ownership, especially in these times of economic "disability". During one of my searches a couple of weeks ago I ran into a miracle, a used mobile home in a desert oasis called "Desert Hot Springs, Calif. About an hours drive from where I live now. The owner was the son of a woman who died four months ago and he just wanted to "unload" it and get some closure from losing his mother. He only wanted $10,000 dollars for it! On top of that he just had a new air conditioning unit put in less than two years ago that cost him nearly $6,000.00 dollars! To make a long story short I ask God to open the door if it was His will, and the door opened "Literally"! Yesterday I met the seller and finalized the deal. I'm now a proud owner of my own home! WOW!

This is something that would have never happened if it were not for a wonderful God who continues to look after me day after day.

I took pictures yesterday and I will post them as soon as I can.

No more rent payments! No more landlords! Wow, I'm so excited! And so blessed!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: