Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Neuropathy Advocate and Patient Update

Hi everyone, I got to thanking about my life changes since I was dx. I now love helping others with there neuropathy. I belong to The Neuropathy Association. I went to Las Vegas to support my friend Michelle from the Alliance for Plasma Therapy. It was a great successful fund raiser. Last June I was able to go to Sacramento for a Neuropathy Action Day and it to was a huge success. Now this coming Dec 3- 5. I will be able to go to Washington D.C. for a Neuropathy Summit where Doctors and Patients alike to meet together and co-mingle and share
each other's thought and opinions.

In 2008 I started up a neuropathy support group in Murrietta, Calif. and then another in Palm Springs, Calif. Where we enjoy over 60 members. I feel its time to start another group and I've decided on the Loma Linda Univ. Medical school and hospital area. We will be able to use a room at the univ. My neurologist works out of the university medical center and that was a big plus.

Thank you,
David Hines
Patient and Advocate

No comments: