Friday, November 28, 2008

IVIg infusion update for CIDP

I had my IVIg infusion this morning. I had gone into a semi-remittance state for about 10-12 days but today is came roaring back with a vengance. I was also due for a new fentanyl patch so I threw it on real quick but Nothing! No relief! I cannot believe how this disease progresses inspite of all the medications I take.

I get so frustrated I can hardly hold back my tongue.

What really upset me is I finally was able to get my dental insurance to get all the dental work I will need to fix what the fentanyl patch has done to my teeth and gums. I was in so much pain and was so weak I couldn't make it to my appointment and stayed in bed for much of the day. I now will have to wait until December 19th to see the dentist. The dentist told me last week after my x-rays and examination that is will cost $17,000 dollars and my co-pay will be over $6,000 dollars. They are giving me a $2,300 dollar line of credit so I'm so blessed even though sometimes it is hard to see. I do thank God for what He has done for me and what He is teaching me everyday. Patience is one and trust is another.

I'm pooped, so I'm finishing up and going to bed for the night.

God Bless and always know there is Hope and we need to keep it in motion.

David

No comments: