Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An E-Mail to a friend and fellow Neuropathy Advocate

The Following is an email to someone who I work with in New York. I wanted to post today updating the blog and this was easier to do. Things are getting dicy.

Natacha,

Thank you for getting back to me. It was my full intention to call you yesterday but the day got by me and I awoke this a.m. in a full stage CIDP relapse. And one more huge issue that I didn't share with everyone and that is my health coverage was once again cancelled/terminated on January 1st. I was able once again to get reinstated with no real harm done but today not only did I go into another relapse but I received a letter from United Health Care/Pacific Care telling me my dental was cancelled. So, you are the only email I returned today outside of my many phone calls. Oh, it gets better, Crescent Health Care called me to tell me that they have not received my new authorization for my next IVIg infusion which is suppose to be this Friday January 23. It is now a little after 4 p.m. my time and I am turning the phone off and going to bed. That seems to be the only solutions for this moment.

I will try my utmost to keep you informed and hopefully we can make contact by phone when the title waves subside. My closing quote seems appropriate, maybe?

"You cannot perceive beauty but with a serene mind." -Henry David Thoreau
God's grace,

David HinesPeripheral Neuropathy Patient & Advocate

"Together we can beat Neuropathy"www.Neuropathy.org

Personal blogwww.Hope-in-Motion.blogspot.com

Invisible Disability Advocatewww.Invisibledisabilities.ning.com/profile/David

Neuropathy Action Foundationwww.Neuropathyaction.org





No comments: