Saturday, May 22, 2010

Desert Neuropathy Support Group

I am sorry for not posting more often. I have recently been busy starting more blogs including my support group blog and web site. The web address is www.DesertNeuropathysupportgroup.org and our blog site is www.Desertneuropathysupportgroup.blogspot.com

For now I hope you find out more about me and the others. More resources is www.foundationforpn.org www.neuropathy.org My personal 24/7 phone number is (760) 288-6467 and my email is david-hines@hotmail.com. www.neuropathyaction.org

I look forward to meeting you or hearing from you.

Thank you,
David Hines
Neuropathy Patient, support group leader and advocate.

Find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/Hope.in.Motion4Neuropathy and twitter at www.twitter.com/cimfree

My political blog is at www.Onthepoliticalside.blogspot.com

No comments: