Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD a friend of our community of PN'ers

Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD is currently an assistant professor of neurology for Cornell University. His patient-friendly weblog can be found at http://www.braindiseases.info/

Dr. Sethi is a friend of the Northern Calif Chapter of the Neuropathy Assoc. and the Southern Calif Chapter of the Neuropathy Assoc. If you have any questions regarding any neurological disorders, diseases etc. send me an email and I will do my utmost in getting an answer for you. Just please remember do so judiciously as His time is stretched in His everyday duties at Cornell University. You can also do your own research and share what you find with us and we could add it to our own blogs and websites. As information comes in I will share it with you as soon as I can get it posted.

Enjoy, oh happy day!


Chief Editor,
David Hines

NCCNA08@hotmail.com

No comments: