Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New nurse for my IVIg infusions

I received a message today from Crescent Health Care the company who handles my IVIg infusions. They handle everything from getting the "Gammaguard Liquid" to sending the product to me at home and sending the nurse to give me the infusion treatment. I get the infusions every 14 days. Well, I moved and I requested my regular nurse. She has been my nurse since January and I like her alot. And she is a christian which is the best part because she and I can talk openly about our faith and neither one of us get in trouble for sharing our faith with each other in this "politically correct" society we live in. Well, they said I cannot keep my good friend nurse Barbara. They said my new address is just to far for her to be allowed to travel. It would had been a 70 mile ride one way (but she told me if I were to request that I keep my same nurse they would let it happen but sadly she was wrong). I will have to get to know a new nurse. :(

Well, there is a "reason for everything" I trust God has a good one, He always does!

1 comment:

Kristen Reyna said...

So sorry to hear about your nursing situation. I know how frustrating it is to find a good fit. I've been through quite a few nurses and have found one who has become a dear friend. Let us know how it goes, okay? Take care.
With HOPE,
Kristen