Monday, August 31, 2009

Praise Him in this storm

Praise Him in this storm
by Casting Crowns

I was sure by nowThat You would have reached downAnd wiped our tears awayStepped in and saved the dayBut once again, I say "Amen", and it's still rainingAs the thunder rollsI barely hear Your whisper through the rain"I'm with you"And as You mercy fallsI raise my hands and praise the God who givesAnd takes awayI'll praise You in this stormAnd I will life my handsFor You are who You areNo matter where I amEvery tear I've criedYou hold in Your handYou never left my sideAnd though my heart is tornI will praise You in this stormI remember whenI stumbled in the windYou heard my cryYou raised me up againMy strength is almost goneHow can I carry onIf I can't find YouAs the thunder rollsI barely hear You whisper through the rain"I'm with you"And as Your mercy fallsI raise my hands and praise the God who givesAnd takes awayI lift my eyes unto the hillsWhere does my help come from?My help comes from the LordThe Maker of Heaven and Earth

No comments: