Monday, August 31, 2009

Praise Him through this storm

Hi everyone! I wish I would get to post on a daily basis but I skip around to different sites and now it's places like FaceBook and Twitter that are
wonderful networking sites for neuropathy and other reasons. I have met so many people on both who have one or another different types of neuropathies. As I type this I'm listening to a band called Casting Crowns a gospel group who have songs with great words that can be applied to different areas of my life. I will be 50 in January and my life now is wrapped around my advocating for myself and others and it is what gets me through each day not to mention my spiritual side and my Mom and Dad who are my rock. I been through many storms in my life and this is one of those storms that are big enough if I don't trust in someone or something this storm would wipe me off the map. In has tested me in so many ways and it always brings me back to God! It's a God thing! And I praise Him through this storm as the song goes. God bless everyone including the ones who do not believe in a higher power.



No comments: