Friday, October 17, 2008

IVIg infusion update with important news for all !




I am undergoing my last IVIg infusion as I speak. My Neurologist, Dr. Raja Boutros of the Neuro Center Medical Clinic in Murietta, California saw me on Oct
7th and concluded that I am responding to the treatment and ordered that I continue the treatment for at least another 6 months.
The company that is in charge of my IVIg treatments is Crescent Healthcare in
Orang County, California. After I moved out to the Desert I have had a new nurse
Kathy. I truly enjoy the days that she comes to administer my IVIg for my CIDP.
We have some very enjoyable conversations. I hope to have some photo's to share with you in the near future.
I am so thankful to God for all He has done in my life. In hindsight I can see how He has been in charge of my life and all that He has done.
"The life of Jesus Christ is a message of HOPE, A message of MERCY, A message of LIFE in a dark world".
"Sometimes storms of life come to teach us that God is in control, that we must lean on Him and learn to be thankful for the richness of His blessings to us".

May God bless you all with His richness of blessings,

David Hines
Christian/Advocate/CIDP Patient


The two pictures of beach sculptures are in a beach in Maryland. I will try and find out where
you can go to see these wonderful works of art. In the mean time enjoy !

3 comments:

KimberlyMD said...

David, it is good to know you are getting IVIg treatment. I take it that you tolerate it well?

David Hines said...

Yes mystic_regel I tolerate my IFIg
well. I've had no problems at all.

Are you taking IVIg ? How long have you been taking it?

How are you handeling your infusion?

David

David Hines said...

Take your time and enjoy this wonderful sculpture. They so nice.