Friday, October 17, 2008

Palm Springs Neuropathy Support Group

I wanted to let those that are interested we will be having our 2nd support group
meeting on the 24th of October a Friday at 10 am. If you are interested please respond to : SCCNA08@hotmail.com (Southern California Chapter of the Neuropathy Association08)

You can also comment on this blog entry and I will be in touch with you with the
information on our meeting site. I have been in touch with the Mizell Senior Center regarding a room to use for future meetings. They will be getting back to me soon I hope.
If you know anyone who might be interested please pass on the contact information for us to share with members of our group. We hope to grow in size over the up coming months and years. We also have a group in the Temecula, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar area's. If you live in that area get in touch with me and I can pass on information for that area's group. Thanks to all who have helped us in getting the word out about our group meetings in the Southern California area's. We hope and pray to start other meeting's in other area's of our state. If you have an area in which you would like to see groups started let me know and we can get the ball rolling for you.

God bless everyone,
David Hines
Advocate/Patient of CIDP

No comments: