Monday, October 27, 2008

Support Group Meeting Update !

The desert neuropathy support group met last Friday at Bob and Odette's home. We had a really nice meeting. We all shared how we have been doing and how our overall health has been.

One of our members even helped us out on the latest information about medicare. He is a volunteer medicare counselor at a local senior center and was he helpfull. He was extremely
helpful for me because of my disability I will be going over to medicare before retirement age
after my COBRA insurance ends.

I heard from the Mizell Senior Center also today and we have hammered out the details for our future meetings.

We will start meeting every second Friday of the month starting with November. Therefore, our next meeting will be November 14, 2008 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

The center will also start listing our meetings in there newsletter and information board. This is very good news since I expect our group to begin to grow as we get the word out to the community at large.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I will post the address and map in a future post.

Best Regards,
David

No comments: