Saturday, December 27, 2008

Advocate in Training

I'm a advocate in training but I didn't know my training would be so over bearing. Not that I am complaining. Not at all. I will be 49 years old next month and I will be in by 3rd year with peripheral neuropathy-CIDP. I've come along way and I still want to learn and help in the search for a cure. I was thinking I would not see a cure in my lifetime but I've come full circle and I must believe that a cure will be found soon. We need to work together and beat PN.

As you all know I get sidetracked with my blog and I get off message. But my heart (my hands and feet)are in the right direction. I've come in contact with a number of advocate and lobbying groups that want better healthcare for us and more research which means more dollars from Washington, DC.

Please keep up the hope and lets keep hope in motion.

David Hines
www.neuropathyaction.org
www.neuropathy.org
www.plasmaalliance.org

No comments: